1. What is your favorite winter beverage?
Humm, so many… I like hot chocolate and chai lattes and regular chai tea and I also like other kinds of tea. Vanilla almond is my favorite lately.
2. Favorite way of staying warm?
Turning the heat up so I can sit around in shorts and pretend like it’s not winter -sobs-
3. If you could have one thing or person with you right now, what/who would it be?
I WOULD HAVE MY BB SEAL ZU.
4. Favorite time of the day?
I like afternoons ok. I also like nighttime. As in when I’m sleeping. I like sleep.
5. Have any winter traditions?
Hmm, my family has holiday traditions I suppose? My mum and grandma always get together every year to make Christmas cookies together and when my family opens gifts on Christmas morning, we do this thing where one person gets a present for someone else and then that person picks one for someone else to open and we keep going like that.
I also have a tradition called sleeping in ridiculously late and always sitting by the fireplace at McConn.
6. Do you have/want tattoos?
I don’t have any! I’d like to have a watercolor one, possibly a watercolor one of different flowers that are the birth month flowers of my mom, grandma, and me.
Or something from Zelda.
7. Coffee or tea?
I really hate coffee, it’s the one of the only only foods/drinks I’ll never touch because it grosses me out so much.
8. Would you prefer a big house or a small house?
Small house, but with a big yard, maybe?
I’d also like to have a small house that is just decorated rly cool.
9. Is there a fandom you feel most at home in?
I always tend to really like a fandom and then eventually they go nuts and I have to leave because I get uncomfy. But the Zelda fandom is one that I’ve always been at home in since I was in sixth grade. It’s something that’s always with me.
10. Is there anyone you would punch in the face if you could?
The only people I really feel that strongly about are people who have hurt my friends, whether I know who they are or not. Although… I still don’t know if I could punch someone. I’d just verbally tear them out. I’m a pacifist, not a passivist.
11. I am so grumpy and depressed and anxious and completely out of questions, so Happy Holidays.
Happy Holidays to you too, bb! -snugs the Zu-
1. How many pets have you had in your lifetime, and what’s the weirdest/most unusual one?
2. Did you go to preschool when you were a kid?
3. What do you notice first about a person when you meet them?
4. What are your favorite and least favorite Christmas/holiday songs?
5. What’s the temperature right now where you’re living?
6. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. How long have you been awake currently?
8. How well can you dance, and what’s your favorite kind of music to dance to?
9. Did you ever play any sports in school or out of school? What were they, if so?
10. Who was the last person you hugged?
11. What are your plans for this weekend?
i had a dream that skyloft knight academy cranked up again
I finished my last paper so all I have to do now is get Modo to stop actively attempting my death and pass my New Testament final.
And clean my room.